The following are items that will help support the operational and aftercare services of NOVA-HTI. If you are willing to help support these needs, please contact us. Thank you!
NOVA-HTI General Areas of Support/Needs
● Full-size hygiene products (shampoo, conditioner, soap, feminine hygiene, toothbrush, toothpaste, wipes, chapstick, face wash, hair brush, lotion, razor, deodorant, hand sanitizer, small-packaged tissues)
● Socks, gloves, hats, solid-color crew neck sweatshirts
● Journals, (new)
● Movies (No R-rated)
● Video Game equipment/games
● GED textbooks
● Nail polish/cotton balls
● Painting supplies
● Knitting/crochet supplies For Center: if ards, martri ards, etro/bu asses, obb obby, arget, taples
● DV layer
● Standing lamps
● Water dispenser with refillable jug ● Holiday Decorations (Christmas, fall, spring)
● Laminator and laminating sheets
● Paper cutter
● Hot glue guns with glue (3)
● Lockers (store personal items of client securely)
● First Aid Kit Services:
● If you have a hobby or talent that you would like to share with our clients, we are currently filling up our November Calendar of Events! Whether you know how to knit, sew, dance, play and instrument, or know any life skills such as healthy living, resume building, etc., we would love to have you come teach a class for our clients.
Please contact Anna Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org for donations and services.
○ Music Therapist
○ Life Skills
Stay tuned to our website and our Facebook and Instagram pages for specific activity supplies requests